Thursday 2 October 2008

What is wrong with me?

It has been a long while since I last posted something here. Lazy. No other reason.

I'm wierd today. I am feeling strange and emotional in the last 2 hours. No, this is not a draining feeling. Maybe I'm just tired but I feel I'm treading precariously on the line of sanity. Feel like I may fall over to the wrong side anytime. Feel like fainting anytime. Is it stress or plain fatigue? Maybe the latter since I have been religiously going to the airport in the last few days although it was a long stretch of public holidays here.

3 Comments:

Blogger One Wheel said...

Is it due to work stress? You're not alone, I'm feeling abit unmotivated, probably mid-life career crisis ...

Maybe take a break and come back home, hopefully you'll feel recharged after that.

2 October 2008 at 22:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everybody experiences this now & then... i shared with you last round what i went through then...

take a break and take your time, do nothing... to regain back your energy

-cs

3 October 2008 at 13:42  
Blogger Dhenz Nogara said...

Next time I read a blog, I hope that it does not disappoint me just as much as this one. I mean, Yes, it was my choice to read through, nonetheless I truly thought you would probably have something useful to talk about. All I hear is a bunch of complaining about something you could possibly fix if you weren't too busy seeking attention. Sbobet games

22 August 2013 at 11:07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home