Tuesday 3 July 2007

Night #1 and Day #2

First night in PNH was challenging. The guy I'm taking over from took me and another associate to a karaoke-cum-pub-cum-night club where ladies came asking if we wanted lady companion to chat with. We declined and in the end, 2 of them came chat with us uninvited, FOC of course. As a friend told me: I deserve more than to pay for women. This, I proudly agree ;)

Day 2, visited Singapore Embassy. Cool place. Had Japanese lunch with some of the Embassy staff. To that friend of mine who asked me if there was any Jap restaurant in PNH, sorry I can't remember who asked because I met up many friends in the last 2 weeks, the answer is an resounding 'YES' :) In fact I saw a few of them when I was moving around in the car.

Saw a few potential accommodation options. Some places are nice and cool. Will consolidate a few more before submitting to the head office for approval. I feel I may hit objection. Keeping my fingers crossed.

1 Comments:

Blogger I, Cactus said...

Buddy, learning part and adjusting part will be tough. And the fact that u r facing it alone without ur close friends nearby to go out for bitching sessions is worse.

But rest assured that all of us are linked to u and supporting u through ur blog and it's just a phone call away ok?

4 July 2007 at 01:11  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home