Monday 2 July 2007

First Day in PNH

Today is my first working day in Phnom Penh. All things new, all challenges. Áfter a day of briefing and showing around by the current man in the post, I can only say 'pai tan'. I knew it was going to be tough but now that I'm facing it, I realised it's worse than I thought. Well, since I asked for it, and I still want to do well, I will bite the bullet and go through it. Afterall, there is no turning back for me now so I might as well make the best of out it. I want to excel but I'm not sure if I can do it. So I can only promise myself I will work hard. Pray for me all.

PS: tomorrow I will be meeting the Singapore Embassador in PNH. A lady. Interesting exposure.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep it going my friend! I know you will make it!

-cs

2 July 2007 at 23:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do it! And you will do well. I have every faith in you, my friend. Will keep you in prayer. - Chewie

3 July 2007 at 04:04  
Blogger janw123 said...

Aw, this was an exceptionally good post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to generate a superb article… but what can I say… I hesitate a whole lot and don't oline games manage to get anything done.

14 August 2013 at 16:21  
Blogger Dhenz Nogara said...

This is a really good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere. Brief but very accurate information… Thank you for sharing this one. A must read article! online Sbobet

19 August 2013 at 15:20  
Blogger Dhenz Nogara said...

After looking at a few of the blog posts on your web site, I seriously like your way of blogging. I added it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future. Take a look at my website as well and let me know your opinion.sbobet

17 September 2013 at 15:08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home