Saturday 7 July 2007

4th Jul 2007

As I was having dinner with my agent in San Duo eatery (HK-run family eatery that serves HK food), we heard loud bangs (or bongs!) in the street coupled with screams of girls who were running towards the eatery. I thought that was going to be the first street gun-shot in Phnom Penh that I heard. My agent and colleague ignored it and continued eating before another series of 'fire shots' was heard. The agent told us it was thunder which, of course, I didn't believe. Upon discovering, we found out it was beautiful loud fireworks released by the US embassy in PNH on a drizzling night! We saw it and gosh, it was extra beautiful for a simple reason - Jadon was born! He arrived with a bang indeed. I dedicate this to him. Though I could only see him in a month's time, I'm sure he is as cute and as beautiful as his parents :) May him be happy and in good health always!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! Parenthood is a big step, many big challenges ahead. :)
- Chewie

8 July 2007 at 00:04  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home