Wednesday 21 October 2009

Time to move on?

A parent disappoints a child in the house this moment and asks the child to entertain the family guests the next. If you are the child, will you be able to entertain the guests well? I have no answer to the question until tomorrow when I will have lunch with a group of agent bosses. I believe the professional part will get the better of me. Deep inside, I yearn to get out of this once and for all. The support, the encouragement, the trust. They have all gone missing these days. Or are they always absent, just that I have never noticed? I am really tired of this. Is it time to move on?

3 Comments:

Blogger I, Cactus said...

The conscientious child will fulfill his duty and entertain the guests to his best ability.

But if the satisfaction level of staying in the house is dropping fast, then perhaps it's time to shift house. Find a new environment that doesn't stifle you.

24 October 2009 at 22:41  
Blogger One Wheel said...

I think that the child should go through the motion and entertain the guests and then at the same time start to look around. The child is not alone so dont be too dishearten.

25 October 2009 at 18:56  
Blogger JiveJove said...

The child thanks his classmates for the encouragement and will look for a better environment.

1 November 2009 at 13:30  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home