Sunday 27 September 2009

My 1st Serious Cooking

My first serious cooking. I had wanted to fry the carrots and mushrooms but because of the heavy smoke and oil, I decided to steam them instead. They turned out fine. The fried veg was a bit brown and oily but ok. Likewise, the sausage was a bit charred but tasty. The cleaning up was a disastrous. The thick oil on the walls and tables was stubborn. The kitchen and part of the hall reeked of the intolerable smoke. It took me 30 mins just to clean up. The effort was satisfying so I think I would try again next time. Not sure when though :)





















1 Comments:

Blogger I, Cactus said...

hey, your 1st serious cooking is on my bd eve!
maybe next time u can cook for us when you are back :D

we can do pot luck too.

3 October 2009 at 23:23  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home