Monday 2 April 2007

What's Wrong With Me?

Hey hey! What's wrong with me? My life seems ok but I know it's not. It's not in order. There are things I am supposed to do but I'm not doing them. I don't seem keen in doing anything. Deep inside, I know my life is in a mess. Someone clear it up, please.

Besides, like Cactus, I'm addicted to the nights too. I can really feel the fatigue but I just refuse to sleep. For the past 3 nights, I have been sleeping after 3am and I'm beginning to feel that my body is not going to take it any longer. The last time I refused to sleep was when I lost KT. That was sorrow-driven. But this time? I don't know.

1 Comments:

Blogger I, Cactus said...

buddy, the body won't be able to take it and your work will be affected. Not to mention u drive too so pls lie on your bed, listen to some nice music and try to sleep.

in any case i am on msn if you want to talk.

Let's meet up after my tests with Ben & YL.

4 April 2007 at 07:54  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home