Thursday 28 December 2006

The Birth of the Ambitious Procrastinator

I have long wanted my own ‘blog’. Believe it or not, I had the idea of posting my writings on the Internet and inviting friends to critique. I never got down to it and years later, the first blog was born.

Again, it took me so long to set up my own blog. It could well be because I found no fun in it anymore since there are already a lot of bloggers in the Internet world. Or it could be because, like what some may argue, I don’t really want to do this at all. No reason. No excuse.

I heard a BBC report this morning:
‘The world is filled with three groups of people: The Poor, The Middle Class and The Rich. While The Poor are fast catching up with The Middle Class and the gap is narrowing, The Rich are miles ahead of these two groups.’
This (again) made me sit up straight and take a look at myself. Do I want to procrastinate further?

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

well done joe! you have made the breakthrough by taking a big step forward....

keep going will follow your blog

-cs

27 December 2006 at 23:05  
Blogger JiveJove said...

thanks for your encouragement! I'll give it a shot.

27 December 2006 at 23:21  
Blogger One Wheel said...

Kudos for the effort! Make it your 2007 resolution to keep this blog updated :)

28 December 2006 at 10:20  
Blogger I, Cactus said...

buddy, welcome to the blogging world

28 December 2006 at 23:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job! Write more...

31 December 2006 at 11:51  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home